Home Appliances Designed for Today’s Homeowner
When building a new custom home in 2021, you certainly will want to consider some of the latest appliances, boasting more technology, better cooking capabilities, and better energy efficiency than ever before. Whether you are looking on the upper end of chef appliances or a more modest budget, you will find appliances this year have a lot to offer in terms of modern conveniences.
Check out some of the latest and most exciting appliances we found that will surely make your new home extraordinary!
1. The Thermador built-in, pull-out, microwave (MicroDrawer) brings elegance, practicality and innovation to your kitchen. Tucking this appliance away in your island or just under the counter, seamlessly integrates it into your kitchen.
2. Wolf offers an exquisite, built-in coffee system to make all of your favorite coffee drinks like a professional. The sleek exterior is custom built into the cabinetry in your kitchen to offer a seamless look. Imagine the convenience of making professional-style coffee drinks in your own home.
3. Subzero has a collection of under-counter refrigerated wine cellars. The wood on the exterior can be ordered to match any stain color and the interior is ebony. The trend is to put one in the bedroom or your living room. Matching the paneling on the exterior and having an ebony interior lets the beauty of the design statement of the room come through, without the distraction of an appliance.
4. The latest in laundry is a smart system for your washer and dryer! You can literally start your machine from anywhere from an app on your phone or tablet! Bosch has a smart washer and dryer that is not only a front-loading model, but it is also designed in a way where it can fit seamlessly under a counter-top or even stacked on top of each other. No more bulky machines taking up an entire room. Instead, these machines are more a part of the space.
5. Bosch has a unique oven in its Benchmark Series with a side opening door that makes accessibility so much easier! It installs vertically or horizontally for a flush, seamless look in your kitchen.
6. A dishwasher can be one of the most helpful appliances in the kitchen. Now offering a 30-minute Clean cycle, you can wash dishes in between courses of your meal while entertaining guests! The Electrolux dishwasher with LuxCare wash arm uses water more effectively for a better clean and the dishes come out dry the first time with the Perfect Dry system. It even features a third-level rack to easily clean serving utensils and culinary tools.
7. When building a custom home, it is the little touches that make a home truly unique. Imagine being able to keep your food at the perfect temperature when you are entertaining your guests, regardless of when you finished cooking. This is where a warming drawer comes to play. Dacor has a warming drawer you can custom finish to match your cabinetry or your other appliances in the kitchen. It can be stacked under your wall ovens, microwave or even your cooktop. It has a touch screen to regulate the time and the temperature for food with perfect results.